Get the facts!
Enrollment at Royal is growing with no signs of slowing. CLICK HERE to read about the district growth projections, or see for yourself! Join us on Saturday, April 29, Royal ECC for a bus tour at 9am (breakfast included while supplies last), followed by a bond info session at the Royal High School PAC at 11am.
Royal Bond 2023 will impact every Falcon and contains several items to address the coming enrollment growth:
- New elementary #2
- New Ag Science Expo Center
- Land acquisition: Land for future campuses including Elementary School #2, Junior High, High School, and Ag Science Expo Center.
- Design work for a new campus or facility can take up to a year. Construction can take 2-3 years. In order to stay in front of the projected exponential growth, design work can be done before those buildings are needed. Design work consists of architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design.
- RHS renovations: Increase student capacity at the HS; move ROTC and Cosmetology classrooms from the existing HS to the existing CTE building.
- Expansion of the current Royal Elementary School: New 10 classroom addition to increase capacity added flex learning spaces for all grade levels.
Visit https://www.royal-isd.net/page/royal-isd-bond-proposition to learn more.
Still have questions? We would love to hear from you! Please visit the bond website (https://www.royal-isd.net/page/royal-isd-bond), call us (281-934-6940), or email us (email@example.com). We also have two upcoming bond information events:
- Wednesday, April 19, 6pm, RHS Library
- Saturday, April 29, Royal ECC: Bus tour at 9am (breakfast included while supplies last), followed by a bond info session at the Royal High School PAC at 11am.