Please join us at Royal Junior High on Monday, February 27 for two exciting events: the Soaring to Wellness Falcon Health Fair (1-3PM in the foyer area) and the 2023 RJH Black History Month Celebration (2pm in the auditorium)!
The "Soaring to Wellness Falcon Health Fair" will take place from 1-3PM in the RJH foyer area. CLICK HERE to view the event flyer! The first 100 attendees will receive a free gift bag! All attendees will receive resources about healthy choices! Get information on:
- Physical Activity Ideas and Demonstrations
- First Aid, Taping, and Stop the Bleed Demonstrations
- Drug Use Prevention
- The Hangar Unity Center (fitness programs, mentoring programs)
- Promoting healthy bodies, healthy minds, and a healthy community.
- Culture & Well-Being (mental health, yoga demonstrations)
- YMCA Program Information
- Royal Student Health Advisory Committee
- And Much More!
Head into the Auditorium at 2pm to enjoy the 2023 RJH Black History Month Celebration!
We look forward to seeing you at both events!