Greetings, Falcon family! We are so excited to welcome back our face-to-face students in grades 2-12 on Wednesday, September 23. As you prepare for your students' return to campus, please click here to access important information that will ensure a smooth first day. Please make note of the new days and times for curbside meal pickup and the revised WiFi bus schedule.
You may also receive important campus-specific guidance from your child's principal or teachers.
2020-2021 News and Updates (Haga clic aquí para español)
- Wednesday, September 23: First day of face-to-face learning for students in 2nd - 12th who selected that option. Visit School Start Date and Back-to-School Schedules for the complete schedule.
Back to School Plans:
Reach out to the Technology Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.934.6900 to check out a student Chromebook.
- New Hours! Monday – Friday, 8am-10am (Click here for complete details.)
- Apply for free or reduced meals
- Program Flyer: English | Español
- Manage student meal accounts and make deposits online
- Please send an email to email@example.com if you need assistance with the application process or with student meal accounts.
Please click here for details regarding Falcon Athletics.