Interested in learning more about Royal ISD's 2020 bond proposal? Reading conflicting information about the bond on social media? Join Royal ISD leaders and the district financial advisor TONIGHT at 6:30pm for our next Community Bond Forum. The forums provide community members with the opportunity to learn facts about the bond and to ask questions about the proposed projects.
When and Where
- Date and Time: Thursday, October 15, 6:30pm
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7073779048
- Spanish recording: CLICK HERE to listen to a Spanish version of the presentation, recorded by Royal Junior High Principal Orlando Vargas.
- English Presentation
- Spanish Presentation
- Royal ISD Bond Website: https://royalisdbond.com/
- Submit a question for the Bond FAQ page: https://royalisdbond.com/faqs
We want to make sure that all RISD community members are armed with the facts during early voting (10/13-10/30) and on election day (11/3).
If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to join us for this important event. New Royal ISD superintendent Rick Kershner is committed to transparency, long-term planning to address growth, and most importantly, the success of EVERY Royal student.
See you at 6:30!