New Student Registration

Student Registration

Click the appropriate link below for the
most recent registration information and forms.

In-District New Students

Student Registration Information: District Residents

Monday, August 5th, 2019 PK - 12 Registration at Royal High School Cafeteria 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 PK - 12 Registration at Royal High School Cafeteria 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 PK - 12 Registration at Royal High School Cafeteria 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
Thursday, August 8th, 2019 PK - 12 Registration on assigned campuses This is the last day to Register for the 1st day of school 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
Monday, August 12th, 2019 NO REGISTRATION *Meet the teacher (all campuses)
Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 NO REGISTRATION
Wednesday, August 14th, 2019 First day of School Registration begins at 1:00PM (PK – 12)

When you come to register, please be prepared to provide the following information and documents.

Proof of residency in Royal ISD dated within the past 30 days, showing the parent/guardian's name and street address. A recent utility bill (electric, water, or gas), a house or apartment lease agreement, or an earnest money or purchase contract and a letter from a mortgage company indicating loan approval or proof from the home builder/realtor of cash payment verification. If a lease agreement or purchasing paperwork is provided at the time of registration, a utility bill must be provided within 30 days of occupancy.

Notice: It is a felony to falsify residency information for enrollment purposes (Texas State Penal Code, Section 27.10).

After residency verification, the following items are required. We will make copies and return originals.

  • Official birth certificate obtained from a state or county office or other certified birth record
  • Immunization records up-to-date with all immunizations and boosters
  • The student’s Social Security card
  • Report card and withdrawal records from previous school
  • Valid, current driver’s license or state or federal issued photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student
  • A certified copy of existing, final court documents establishing legal guardianship*. (For example:Custody due to divorce; CPS custody arrangements; Legal guardianship; etc)
  • For more information, please call the campus
  • Royal High School (281) 934-2215
  • Royal Junior High (281) 934-2241
  • Royal Elementary (281) 934-3166
  • Royal Early Childhood Center (281) 934-3147
  • *Legal guardianship - Guardianship is a legal process designed to protect people at risk of abuse, neglect, and exploitation, including minors. The process involves the court system and an attorney.

    Out of District Students

    New Students

    Please contact the appropriate school for information.  

    Current Students

    Out of district transfer from must be completed annually for all returning students. Please contact your campus for the form.